Last week, a dear friend came for a visit and gave me a present, a very a propos for this time of year: sand dollar mould! I know Cee made some sand dollar soaps a while back (I wasn't copying, honest!) and I hope mine turned out half as nice as hers.
I used some left over light blue clear soap with glitter for the star, and for the rest of it, I used a white based soap and put in a bit of brown to colour it lightly. For the scent, I had been making some soap with litsea EO and so rather than washing out the bowl I'd been using, I just melted the white base in the same bowl and added some Energy FO as well. I think it smells divine!
As always, I took photos of the finished soap in the photo box, but for a change of pace, and because I am close enough right now to the beach, I thought it'd be a nice change of pace to do some outdoor shots.
Hope you're enjoying your summer!