Gosh darn it's hard to fill in fine details when the lighting in your craft room is bad. I knew this before, but this time, the end result really shows what lack of lighting can do (or not do) when you're working with finicky details.
This mould has some beautiful detailing, as you can see, but I didn't clean them up as well as I should've. The result is that the patterning looks asymmetrical and not as perfect as could be. Also, in hindsight, I should've put the blue layer between the orange and yellow to allow them both to shine through.
|At least it smells good, scented with Raspberry Kisses.|
I then tried accenting other areas of the soap, but again, not as pleased with the end result as I wanted to be. I think I'll put this mould away for a little bit and come back to it another time. Perhaps by leaving it in my unconscious, I can pick out a colour palate I like.
Have a great week!