Friday 16 March 2012

Baby steps

Well dear readers, as you know I haven't been working as hard on my soaping business as I should. Funny how life and a regular paying job distracts me from working on what should be my priority. However, that being said, I did finally mail off the half dozen soaps to my aunt-in-law (after the husband packaged them up so well they could've made it to Mars without incident), followed up on an outstanding invoice and am a little bit closer to getting an order for a few hundred alphabets. So just like the plants in this house, despite being mostly neglected, my business is slowly moving along.


4 comments:

  1. Hope your baby steps are as fat as those little legs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about fat, but just as short. ;D

      Delete
  2. Lol! T

    Monica, you find the cutest visuals for your posts. A few hundred alphabets should keep you busy. I know your aunt-in-law will love the soaps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! This is why I can only post once a week, it takes me forever to think up something to say and then another forever to find an appropriate picture. I'm looking forward to being busy in a constructive way rather than just sitting on my butt.

      Delete