|Gingerbread man and coffee gift pack|
- Wonderful hosts. Made sure vendors were well fed and well watered.
"Food" displays at my booth
- Intimate. I think there were only 30 vendors in this show, so customers could spend quality time at each booth. And if the customers are anything like me, anything more is just stimulus overload.
- No rain! The weather gods cooperated during set up and take down by not having a deluge.
|Hmm, didn't get many comments on the baby/toddler selection.|
- Friends: Wonderful to see friends coming by to support me.
|Lots of people pointed and smiled at this Three Little Pigs house that hubby made.|
- Meeting new vendors. There are some really amazingly talented people out there who make the most incredible things. I'd be lying if I didn't say I wanted to buy something from practically all the other vendors.
|Managed to sell off a few of these guys, though not the entire aquarium.|
- Prizes. I won a $25 gift certificate to be used at the show. I put that towards two jars of honey: one pumpkin honey and one raspberry honey.
|Forgot to make sure these were facing the right way again.|
- LEGO men, both big and small were a big hit.
|The Christmas shelf|
- The lovely customers. I had one young mom come and buy a lot of gifts, all the while gushing about how wonderful she thought the soaps were and how creative I am. She made my weekend. The other group that warmed my heart was the family with the two boys. The boys reminded me of my nephews with their smiles and respectfulness.
|I ran out of green LEGO men.|
- Too many craft fairs that weekend resulted in less customers. At this time of year tho, that's to be expected.
|People thought these were cute.|
- Getting sick. I was violently ill Saturday night/Sunday morning to the point that hubby thought I'd have to go to ER. Thankfully Tums is my cure-all.
|My last two customers of the day. I think they were kind enough to try and support as many vendors as they could.|
This was the only show I signed up for this year, and as anyone who's done these shows can attest, they are a lot of work and very tiring. But I do look forward to doing more next year.