Being no Scarlett O'Hara, I'm going to have you, dear readers, as my witnesses to get the following things done, or at least attempted.
- Establish contact with stores to take on my soaps. At least one or two stores, if I can contact more, then I get to celebrate. :)
- Complete my website. It's about 80% there but I need to refine and re-jig.
- Sign up for more craft fairs. That means getting my act together and signing up a lot sooner.
- Get together with friends more often. I'm bad about keeping in touch with people so I need to get off my butt and just do it.
- Do one act of kindness once a week. I'll work my way up to once a day...maybe.
What about you? Did you make any New Year's resolutions? Do you normally? Do you keep your resolutions?