Friday 15 February 2013

I'm ready for my close-up Mr. DeMille

My soaps are no Norma Desmond, but I did want to focus in on them more to in these pictures.

It began before Christmas actually, when hubby helped me re-do some of the pictures, such as this one. My latest pictures aren't nearly as theatrical but they are a start and are less stark than the old pictures. It's difficult to decide which is their best side, so here's a sneak preview of some while I decide which ones to put up on the site. If you have any opinions, I'd love to hear them.

BTW, yes I was hoping to get these up in time for Valentine's but it went whizzing past me like The Flash again.


















6 comments:

  1. I like the third-one-down double heart one, the first cupcake one and the second (closer-up) donut one best. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I get too involved to know what looks good anymore, if any.

      Delete
  2. My favorite is pic #5, though they all look great! The soaps are so cute Monica, I love the donut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Cee. I should really push the donut more since it seems to be popular.

      Delete