Monday 22 September 2014

A Little Late

My idea was to make bath fizzies in the shape of bottles, you know, for wedding favours. Well as always I'm behind when it comes to things, but I decided to make them anyway. I scented it with Champagne FO from Brambleberry and thought since it's champagne, I'm not going to colour them. Maybe I should've coloured them green like a champagne bottle, or pink for that champagne-y colour. That can be next time.

Doesn't look like much here, but in a coloured cellophane bag, it might look kinda nice.

Of course the recipe makes a ton and a half of bath fizzies, so the next one made is for, ta da, Hallowe'en! Or for the start of The Walking Dead series, I don't know.


And sticking to the fall theme, the last fizzies for today is 

Happy first day of fall everyone!




8 comments:

  1. Bath fizzies! What fun! The leaf looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa! I think I need to take a nice long soak and try out my fizzies.

      Delete
  2. Cute bath fizzies! Champagne fizzies would be great for New Year's. I like the skull and crossbones, too, and the fall leaf is such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! Yes I should give away the champagne fizzies at Christmas so people can use them on New Year's.

      Delete
  3. Your bath fizzies look so nice and I love your use of different molds! They would make beautiful presents next to some soaps of yours, Monica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nat! It was nice to try something different, something that didn't have me pulling my hair out for a change. ;)

      Delete
  4. So fun looking fizzies! The leaf is particularly cute.Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maja! I enjoyed making the fizzies and the best part is they wrap up nicely in shrink wrap. They'll probably fall apart when someone tries to unwrap it but it should hold up like styrofoam in the meanwhile.

      Delete