Monday 3 August 2015

Baby shower

I got an email the other day, which surprised the heck out of me. I'd have been even more surprised if it was Publisher's Clearing House saying they were stopping by with a cheque for a million dollars, but the chances of that happening are less than being hit by an asteroid while sitting here typing out this post.

No, the email was from someone who wanted to order some soaps for a baby shower. She wanted them by August 9 and asked if I could make them in time. But of course I said, praying to the internet gods that Canada Post would play nice. By my estimation, it would.

She wanted the ABC soaps, and I had some made already, so I only had to make 6 more (7 in the end because I either miscounted or one grew feet and walked off). I didn't ask the gender of the baby and tried to go for gender neutral colours. Okay the pink isn't gender neutral, but it was a nice complement to the other two colours.

Scented with Exotic Fruit Smoothie, yum!



One of the ones that was already made.

Have a great week everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Soaps are the best party favors for any occasion! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great party favours, hopefully more people around here realize that. :)

      Delete
  2. Such a great item for a baby shower! I wish people had stuff like that when I attend showers. Did you ever find the soap that grew legs? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that this lady decided on the soaps for a baby shower. Makes sense to me and who doesn't like clean babies. :D

      No, never did find that missing soap, or maybe it's a brain cell that went missing. But it worked out well anyway and she received her soaps, yay!

      Delete
  3. Aww, those are so cute, Monica! I'll bet they were a big hit at the baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an adorable mould and the lady did come back and say it was a pleasure to work with me. So yay!

      Delete